5 HERBAL TEAS TO MELT BODY FAT
Body fat can be difficult to get rid of at the time of cutting down weight. Some body fat just won't leave no matter what you eat and do. Sometimes you just need to sip on some tea. Here are 5 teas, perfect for melting away body fat.
- 20 % of the tea consumed worldwide is green. Green tea contains the most antioxidants and helpful pluphenols. The flavonoids in green tea increase the metabolism rate, allowing you to burn body fat faster. The Japanese matcha green tea is the richest green tea supply of antioxidants and nutrients. Drinking green tea may also prevent accumulation of fats and also increase body insulin to burn more fats.
- White tea promotes fat burning. How? It blocks the formation of new fat cells while boosting the body's process of breaking down stored fat. White tea is packed with catechins. Catechins are a type on antioxidant that release fat from the cells and also speeds the liver's capacity to turn fat into energy. Because of its low caffeine content, it is perfect for drinking at any time of the day without causing a risk to your sleeping pattern or diet. White tea just like green tea accelerates metabolism, allowing the body to burn fats faster. White tea is also the least processed tea with very high nutrition content.
- Originated from South Africa, Rooibos tea is a rich red, naturally sweet and nutty, herbal tea made from the Rooibos bush leaves.. This tea is a powerful fat melter. Rooibos tea's antioxidants come from 2 unique compounds called asplathin and nothofagin. Some experts have said that substituting your morning coffee with a cup of rooibos tea will help you lose 0.6 pounds every month. Rooibos tea is sans caffeine just like white tea. When consumed on a reguar basis, rooibos tea will help suppress your appetite. As it is naturally sweet, you don't have to worry about sweetening it or consuming bitter-tasting teas.
- Lemon Verbena tea is made of lemon verbena leaves, which is a powerful ingredient for losing weight by melting body fats because it is infused with antioxidants, increases metabolism, and reduces bloating. The lemon verbena tea is highly effective for those on a diet. Drinking this tea reduces junk food cravings, which will result in a lower overall calorie intake. The tea increases fat burning by optimizing different bodily processes. The Greek variety of Lemon Verbena is somewhat different from its South American counterpart and is much more potent and considered one of the best teas for weight loss because it increases a person's energy at the same time instead of decreasing it.
- Yerba Mate tea originated from the rainforests of South America and it has been consumed by the natives for burning body fat since centuries. The yerba mate tea leaves are cultivated from the mate plant. It has rejuvenating effects on the body because it gives clarity and vitality. The yerba mate leaves are enriched with amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Drinking the yerba mate tea can raise up how many calories you burn, this basically results in lower body fat. Because it is a natural source of energy (Naturally caffeinated), you get a high boost of energy which will allow you to burn more body fats if you are physically active. It is a metabolism boosting tea which is claimed as a super-drink. Yerba mate works very similarly to green tea, and it not only works great for burning fats but also has tons of other health benefits such as protection from cardiovascular diseases.